We are a general contractor engaged in construction for large and small scale commercial, infrastructure, and industrial projects throughout Canada. We provide general contracting, construction management and project management services.
We are currently hiring site superintendents to work on projects all over the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley as well as Kamloops, Kelowna, and the surrounding areas. We provide a safe work environment and opportunities for advancement.
As a Site Superintendent you will have the duties and responsibilities of:
- Direct field operations in the delivery of projects by adhering to schedules, budgets, safety and risk.
- Effectively manage field employees by providing guidance and leadership on construction activities and developing effective communication between field and other project staff.
- Develop and execute project work plans aimed at keeping projects on track and on budget.
- Provide senior level presence in the field, coach field staff on issue resolution, review site labour requirements, mentor field staff and perform succession planning.
- Complete daily online log reports.
Skills: (behavioral competencies)
- You thrive from being a leader of a team of construction professionals focused on delivering a quality project every time.
- You have leadership goals and looking for the right organization to grow with.
- Ability to coach, mentor and train.
- Ability to describe and point out safety compliance and regulatory issues.
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills both upward and downward.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Minimum 3 years of construction experience with a General Contractor in a leadership role.
- Post-secondary education.
Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge: (trade specific knowledge – technical competencies)
- Knowledge of trade mathematics and imperial and metric measurements.
- Knowledge of the characteristics of construction materials and their proper use.
- Knowledge of MS Office and windows based computer applications. (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project)
- Experience in UDA
The Superintendent is a key member of our project team and is critical to the success of each project under their direction. We want you to succeed and we are prepared to get you there by investing in you.
If you want to work with a dynamic team and build your future, APPLY NOW!
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org